Saturday, November 1, 2008

And here is the rest of the story...Halloween style

Here is a glimpse at the rest of our Halloween. But first a dance update: Cameron thought the dance was boring. There was nothing to do. But what can you expect when you go to a dance and DON'T dance. He was excited that they played Cotton Eye Joe. He said that he did dance once. There was a song that was like a line dance and it told you what to do, like step to the right and then left. How can you mess that up and look like a dork?

So, here is the gang ready to head out. It was one of the nicest Halloween's we have seen in a long time. It think it was around 70 degrees. We went to our friends in Village Green. It is a nice safe area that mostly has married students living there.
Rowyn as the little duck. Hands down, she was the cutest little animal I saw all night. We would have given little Rylie and run for her money or should I say candy bar!!!

Dallin as the Bone Dude
Noah the Ninja Warrior, watch out Erik!
Cameron: Captain Rex Clone Trooper
Lincoln as Harry Potter. I made this robe when Cameron was this age. It is really weird to think that Lincoln is now big enough to wear it. Even more amazing is that it is still in one piece.
Ode to the trick or treater: This will probably be Cameron's last year to go out. He is getting a little old. I told him that next year he can hand out candy and put one piece in his bag for everyone kid that comes by. I still want him to enjoy Halloween. Am I really old enough to have a child too big to trick or treat?!
Our ward had a party last night also. Not very many people showed up but we still had a great time. It was so nice to just sit and talk with friends and let the kids run around in the gym and have fun. They had different games set up and they got candy at each one. Rowyn just had fun terrorizing the poor people who were manning the games. This is a picture of her looking up at someone who wants the cones back. But how can you get mad at that face?
Cameron and Noah trying really hard to work together, which they don't do very well. I sure hope they had fun at least.
Dallin spent most of the time eating candy, candy and more candy. I am really surprised that he went to sleep when we got home. He sure was wired up on sugar. I caught him just hanging out on the stage eating his favorite treat, a pop pop.

Don't be scared of the next picture. Just scroll down for a pleasant surprise.





Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I love it! Rowyn is a cute duck but I have to say my mouse was way cuter, lol
Looks like a lot of fun

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

I remember that Harry potter robe. Alex wore Courtney's that I made her that year. I agree with you. It's really weird to see your third oldest wearing things your oldest use to wear. I love the costumes and it looks like you had a good time.

Brenda said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun. I really do like Rowyn's costume, although they all look great. I can't believe that Cameron is that old.