Here is your first look at our Halloween. First, I got these really cute Halloween pj's for Rowyn. They have little pumpkins on them. The dental school does a little trick-or-treat parade for all of the little kids. It is during the lunch break and most of the secretaries sit out and hand the little kids candy and of course, toothbrushes. I only took Dallin and Rowyn this year. Lincoln and Noah get to have fall parties with their classrooms so they will get their fair share of extra treats. Cameron is actually going to a school halloween dance! I can't believe he is old enough for these things. It is during the school day. They are doing a short day schedule and having the dance the last two hours. Cameron is going, but he is NOT going to dance, he has informed us. I asked him what he was going to do if a girl asked him to dance because if he tells her "no" she might cry. Aaron adds, "girls will cry about stuff like that." He said that a girl already asked him and he just told her no and she didn't cry. It will be interesting to see or hear what actually goes on. Anyways, here are some pictures of Dallin and Rowyn, but mostly Rowyn.
Dallin as the"bone dude" as he calls it. He wanted to be "Barf Bader" translated into English, "Darth Vader" but I didn't want to spend the money and I really couldn't find one in his size
My little miss as a duck. I saw this last Halloween and thought it was the cutest thing. It only cost me about 8$ because it was on sale and I had a coupon. Thank you Children's Place. All of the ladies said she was the cutest one there. I made her leggings out of women's knee hi socks. Thank you Whitney! She even left her hat on, which surprised me. As we were waiting for Aaron, she kept waddling back and forth around the room. She was so cute. The ladies who were in the waiting area kept giving her candy. She would walk up to them and they would just keep putting candy in her bucket. She wanted to eat it but I wouldn't let her. I wanted to keep her costume clean. She has a tendency to drool.
It always makes me laugh that the dental school hands out candy and toothbrushes. Rowyn loves to chew on a toothbrush. She still does not have teeth but they make great teethers.
One last look at her and her leggings. Stay tuned for pictures of the older ones and probably more of Rowyn and Dallin.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






7 comments:
Oh my goodness your kids are so darn cute. I love that they have a trick or treat at the dental school! I LOVE Rowyn's costume!
I love the costumes! Oh my the tights are so over the top. If you ask me, the dental school handing out candy is sheer genius and future job security to boot! I laughed out loud about the dance conversation - I remember those stand around and look at each other dances. They were the best! Things to look forward to.
Love
A
completely cute - thanks for the sneak peek. can't wait to see the other boys costumes. LOVE the leggings and the duck costume is the cutest ever.
Their costumes are so cute. I hope you guys have a great Halloween.
Rowyn looks adorable in her little duck costume and I love "bone dude" They are so cute. It looks like they had a good time.
SOOOOOPER cute!!!!! I love it! -S
What a cute little duck and of course one of the coolest skeletons ever!! How exciting that Cameron went to his first dance...haha! Such a cute family!
Post a Comment