Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lincoln turns 5

Ok, I am a bad mom. I am finally getting around to posting Lincoln's birthday pictures. Lincoln is now 5. I really can't believe it. Lincoln is such a fun loving little boy. He is always the first one there for a kiss and a hug. Every morning before he does anything, he walks right up to me and gives me a huge hug with a sweet "Good morning, Mom". I am not a morning person, but he makes every morning worth getting up for. Some mornings he will kindly ask, "Can I sleep with you?" I can't resist his sweet little smile. He loves music. He loves to bust a move and has some pretty sweet moves. We have an electric piano that will play songs. He has a certain song that he likes and has his own little choreographed dance to go with it. He is doing very well in preschool. He knows all of the letters and the sounds that they make so we are now starting on sight words. He still has the fluffy hair. It feels like silk to me. I love to run my hand through his hair when he get a new hair cut.

We took Lincoln and some of his friends to a glow in the dark mini golf place. The kids had a lot of fun. Lincoln was very specific on the guest list. I thought he would want to invite kids from his class but he only insisted on kids from church. He invited 3 girls and they HAD to come. We golfed and had cupcakes and golfed some more. One kids said it was the best party ever!




3 comments:

Brenda said...

You can't beat glow in the dark mini golf. And he is so cute what girl wouldn't want to be his friend.

TheTaffs said...

Wanting to connect with the ladies at 5 years of age. What a man! That's got to be a Taff-boy trait.

Sara K. said...

Glow in the dark mini-golf?!?!? Sweet!!! Looks like a great party!!! -S