Monday, November 24, 2008

Holy Gingerbread!

For Family Home Evening tonight, we went to see the Gingerbread on parade at the Kanesville Tabernacle. Gingerbread out here is a BIG deal. The wards around here do it every year. Everything has to edible and MUST be turned in on time. The display is up for over a month. Our ward even has a gingerbread specialist. It is amazing what some people come up with. Here are some of our favorites. Also a family picture. Man, there are a lot of us.










7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow those are some great gingerbread houses. That would be fun to take the kids to. You have such a cute family!

Mama Yo said...

Holy Crow! That is some cool gingerbread stuff! I'm so very impressed! Gee, I'm looking at your traffic feed and I see "Elmo, UT". I never knew there was an Elmo Utah. Weird. Anyway, I love the picture of your BIG little family. Big little families rock!

Edwards trio said...

Yehoo..our gingerbread made your blog. Did you get out of there without anyone eating anything?

Sara K. said...

Very festive blog look today! I am impressed. I like the gingerbread MoTab!!! That's the best! And how fun!!! -S

IdahoGirls said...

Awesome. WE DIG gingerbread stuff at this house. Those are some pretty sophisticated looking houses though...

Jen said...

I love gingerbread houses. My aunt used to make a gingerbread mansion every year and it was always so exciting to see what she would come up with.

Teri said...

You are so brave to take Dallin there...maybe you took off the handcuffs for the picture and the gag, tell me you did something to keep him from eating something...jk
You DO have a lot of kids...only crazy people have more than four.