- I am: a mom of 5 kids and a wife to a dental students. That alone makes me crazy
- I want: to be settled
- I have: a loving husband and 5 wonderful kids
- I dislike:whining
- I miss: my best friend and my sisters
- I fear:losing a child
- I feel: mellow
- I hear: nothing right now, could that be possible in my house?
- I crave: diet coke
- I cry: when i am sad
- I usually: avoid housework and laundry as long as possible
- I search: for little boys shoes and socks
- I wonder: what my kids will do when they grow up
- I regret: moving away from Boise
- I love: Aaron
- I care: about teaching my kids the gospel
- I always: check my email
- I worry: about my kids doing what is right
- I am not: a perfectionist
- I remember: the day I got married and each time my kids were born
- I believe: That I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father and the He has a plan for me and I just need to trust in Him.
- I dance: in the car
- I sing: out loud in the car while I am dancing
- I don't always: floss (and my husband is a dentist!)
- I argue: with my kids about doing their chores, doing homework, why they can't eat candy all day, why they can't wear dirty clothes, you get the picture
- I write: on the computer
- I win: hardly ever
- I lose: most of the time
- I wish: that we were done with school
- I listen: when my children are crying
- I don't understand: math or why people want change
- I can usually be found: at home on the computer or doing laundry
- I need: my bed
- I forget: everything these days. don't have 5 kids if you want to keep your memory
- I am happy: when it is quiet
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
Fun to read about you! Sounds very similar to my life! Sorry lady - I already did this tag 2 months ago I think... :)
Thanks for sharing. I am working on my list right now. I laughed when you said that you forget everything and not to have 5 kids if you want to keep your memory.
I only have one and I forget everything. I managed to leave the dog outside for 4 hours the other day and had to go roaming throught the neighborhood to find him. Luckily one of my neighbors found him.
Post a Comment