Yesterday I needed gas. I have noticed the price has been falling, but I was extremely surprised when I looked and saw this:
I don't even remember the last time gas was under $2! Today it is even at $1.92. I really hope it stays but I really doubt it. I know this my be a dumb thing to blog about, but I think it is really note worthy. I remember when gas was only $.98 but that was over eight years ago. Hopefully this new president can help us out but I am not hopeful for that either.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






4 comments:
I think that is a FANTASTIC POST!!
I'm jealous our gas still isn't that cheap. The last I heard we were still ten highest in the nation.
So jealous!
Shawn drives the car primarily, so I never know gas prices. I think we are to $2.30 or so! But I know other places in VA are cheaper! Oh NoVa, everything here is really expensive! -S
Post a Comment