Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Miracles do happen


This is the face of cancer, but not any more. My sister had a scan yesterday to see what the tumor that was in her intestine was doing. It is NOT there any more. She will still have to finish out her chemo and probably have more scans. But right now, she is tumor free. Miracles do happen. Prayers are heard and answered. Thank you to everyone that prayed or thought or asked about Whitney. Please continue to pray that she stays this way.

10 comments:

Edwards trio said...

What a blessing! That is the most exciting news..YEA! Congrats to you, your sister and the whole family.

jody said...

I'm SO happy for your whole family. Miracles do happen.

IdahoGirls said...

This is so amazing Ang! I am thrilled for you all, and it is such a blessing to me that you all have maintained such a great outlook on this. I have been keeping tabs on your sister's blog and Whitney's outlook on her situation is a powerful testimony about her. God is sooooo GOOD!!! Thanks for sharing this,

April

Missy said...

That is amazing! I am so happy for your whole family!

Jen said...

Thanks be to God! I am so happy to hear such wonderful news.

Sara K. said...

What blessed news! God is so good! -S

Brenda said...

That is the greatest news. I am so happy for your family too. I can only imagine the joy she must be feeling right now. Miracles do happen!:)

BEESTON said...

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bonnie said...

That is awesome. I am so relieved for you! Isn't it great what faith can do? We'll continue to keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

angie said...

wow...that is great. AMAZING!!