Monday, October 20, 2008

Look who came to see me!

A few days before I left for Boise, my brother Brady and his wife Shelly came to visit me. They came out to visit church history sites. I was so happy to have one of my siblings come and visit me. We took Brady and his little boy Benjamin to the zoo. Shelly was not feeling very well, but she came later. Brady had a great time. He said it was one of the best days he has EVER had. It was fun seeing the zoo through someone else's eyes.

Brady carrying Lincoln around. Brady is a great uncle! He even carried Dallin for awhile.
I let Noah take some pictures. He comes up with some great shoots.
This is Noah taking a picture of himself.




I didn't know that penguins got this tall.
Little Benjamin



We had a great time. Thanks for coming!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

Your zoo looks fun. Are those penguin statues really the size of actual penguins? I would’ve never guessed they would get so large. I love Noah’s picture of himself. Kids always take the craziest pictures.