So I have been off of the blog land lately. I was gone from home also for about 5 days. Aaron gets a fall break during the first of October. It is nice but the boys are still in school and so we don't really get to do anything. With my sister being sick, I decided to head to Boise and spend some time with her. We had a great time. She looked really good. She has lost some weight but you would never know by looking at her that she has stage 4 colon cancer. We just hung out, made a few tutus and tried to keep warm. While I was in Boise, it decided to snow. It wasn't much but enough to cover the ground. My poor littler sister Natalie, who is 15, had to play in a soccer game during the down pour of snow. She was frozen by the time she got home. I was not nice enough to go and watch her play in the middle of it.I took a late flight home in the first place but then my plane was delaying in Denver for about 2 hours. I was suppose to get home around midnight my time but ending getting home at 1:30 am. I was pretty tired the next day and decided to take a nap. When I woke up I found Dallin asleep on the stairs. I don't know how he feel asleep this way or how he stayed asleep without falling off of the stair but I had to take a picture. He won't nap anymore and so we find him asleep in the funniest ways or places.
During our "vacation" Dallin fell off the couch he was sleeping on but stayed asleep.
Aaron and I found him one day asleep on the floor. Not so funny but notice the half eaten poptart at the top of his head!
Not sure about this one. He was watching TV and just fell asleep. I really like how he is resting his head on his arm.
This one was about a year ago. I was being a neglectful mother. I was trying to get through the last Harry Potter and noticed him asleep on the chair.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






4 comments:
Ha! I love all of the sleeping pictures. The one in the chair is priceless!! We are glad to have you back!
Angie I am glad you had such a great trip. I was glad to find your blog again and see what you guys are up to. Ty was glad to get the update too. He was sorry to hear about Aaron’s mother. We are keeping your sister in our prayers. I wish I had pictures like this of my boys. Devin was the only one who would take a nap. The others would never sleep. So these are cute.
Those are the funniest pictures. I guess that is what happens when they finally run out of energy!
Glad that you had a nice trip home! So great to have the time to do that! And the "Sleeping Handsome" pictures are simply priceless!!! -S
Post a Comment