I was tagged to post 7 random and or weird things about myself awhile back and have not had the time to post anything. I also don't know what to put. I don't know if I have 7 weird things about me but I will try.
1. I don't like going to bed with making my bed first. Even if I have not made my bed all day, I will make it right before I get in it. If Aaron is already in bed, I make him get out and then make it. I don't like having too much or too little blanket. I think it comes from the days of sharing a bed with my older sister. (Funny side story) When I went to visit my family the first of October, I got into town really late at night. My older sister, Liz, picked me up from the airport around midnight. Her daughter asked where I was going to sleep and Liz said, probably with her. Torey thought that was weird. Liz told her that she spent half of her life sharing a bed with me and that she is lucky she only had to share a room. Maybe it is only funny to me.
2. I have to have paper towels in my house. I don't like to use wash clothes or hand towels. I use lots and lots of paper towels.
3. I use to play lots of sports. I even shot baskets during the half time of a Utah Jazz game.
4. One of my worst fears came true. I have always been afraid of having my appendix out. I was so worried that it would happen to me and I wouldn't know and it would end up bursting. A few month after I had Dallin I felt really sick. It was a weird sick. Nothing I had felt before. We were getting ready to go to Utah for the weekend and I didn't want to go to the doctor. I called the ask a nurse and she asked if I felt like I was in shock and I kind of felt that way. The doctor sent me to get a scan and told me I had to have emergency surgery for my appendix. I was later told that if I had went to Utah, it would have burst and I would have ended up in the ER.
5. I don't like feet. I can not touch my husbands feet. I can do little feet but Cameron and Noah are getting a little big for me. I have a really hard time touching their feet.
6. I don't really like ice cream or chocolate that much. I will eat it but it is not my favorite and I prefer other things over them.
7. I like to eat cookie dough instead of baked cookies.
So those are my 7 things. Not very interesting but that's me.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






3 comments:
I knew the feet one but all the others are good to know. I still need to do my tag!
Your bed-making obsession is funny. I use more paper towels than we should. Especially Ty, he hates the idea of sponges and rags continually being used.
We are very similar Ang! I said "me too" to #1,2, 5, 6 (although I like ice cream not so much on the choc. though), and 7!!! I totally hear you on the bed thing BIG TIME!!!
Post a Comment