I am a happy SAHM of 5 kids. Some days I really struggle trying to keep everything done and keeping my identity. I also struggle with the money thing. Having your husband back in school full time really puts a strain on the budget. This being said, I try to help out those other SAHM when ever I can.
A good friend from high school as started a new hobby/business. She is trying to get the word out about her new shop on Esty. Esty is a place on line where women can sell things they have created. Cathy is now selling digital cards. Check out her blog or her esty shop.
She is giving away some free cards for Christmas, so if you are one of those who love to give out Christmas cards but never find the time to do it, this is a great way to get it done early.
I also need to give a shout out to my sister-in-law, Tyra, and her esty shop. She makes beautiful baby blankets and wraps.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
Thanks Angie! You're so kind...
I didn't know you did vinyl! You should give Etsy a try!
Your sister-in-law has some BEAUTIFUL quilts! Wow, and only $50... I think that is a steal!
Thanks for the shout out Angie! and you should give Etsy a try with your vinyl. You do cool stuff. It looks so classy and fun in your house.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment