Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random picture tag

Here is another tag...
The rules: Go to your picture files. Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it. Tell a little about the picture. Tag 4 friends. I got this from a friend's blog and thought it was a fun thing to do .


This is Lincoln on the first day of school of last year. This is his favorite blanket. He use to take it every where and could not sleep without it. I think my sister-in-law, Kerry gave it to him. I would have to tell him that "blanket" needed a bath in order for him to let me wash it. It is weird to think that this was taken one year ago. He looks so much older now and yet he doesn't. He still has the same fluffy hair!
I really like this idea of randomly picking a file and a picture. I might keep doing it when there is nothing to blog.

I tag: Brenda, Teri, Sabry and Tyra

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you did this tag too! Cute Lincoln!