I really like the random picture post. I always seem to post about Rowyn. My mom commented to my dad once that I most really like my baby girl because almost all of my post are about her. I do really love her and all of the cute things she does. In reality, I do have 4 other kids. They just don't do cute things like she does and my oldest are not around as much. They are at school most of the day.
Here is a random picture of Cameron. This is his 10th birthday. We were living in Pocatello at this time. We came back to Boise for a visit. While we were there, I took Cameron and his best friend Johnny to the movie as a birthday gift. I think they saw Shrek 3, hence the green looking cupcakes. Cameron had also broken his arm for the second time. The first time he fell off of the monkey bars. The second, a larger size boy fell on his arm. Cameron was on his back and he put his arms up to try and stop the kid from falling on him. Johnny is still Cameron really good friend. They talk on the phone and play games online together. While we were in Boise this past summer, Cameron spent the whole week at Johnny's house.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






1 comments:
I love that they have remained friends across the miles! That is super cool! -S
Post a Comment