Thursday, June 19, 2008

Words can not express...

I don't even have the words for this post. Aaron's mother passed away Wednesday, June 18. It hurts every time I think about it. We have not gotten to see her much since we have lived so far away from her most of the time. I have pictures of her, but none that are digital. I had to borrow this one from Aaron's brother. She will be deeply missed, especially in the lives of her children. She was a tender, sweet, loving lady. She tried each day to live the gospel and the teachings of her Saviour Jesus Christ. I can only imagine the reunion in heaven with her father and brother. I am thankful for her testimony and the way she stayed true to her faith. She would often thank Aaron and I for teaching our children the gospel. I can only try to continue her legacy of righteousness.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

I am so sorry, Angie. She was a wonderful Lady. Hope the kids are taking it well and give Aaron a hug from us. Love you!

Tara said...

Our thoughts and prayers and tears are with you guys!

Love,
Ben, Tara, Matthew, & Kyle

Unknown said...

Angie I am so sorry about your guys' lost. Our prayers are with you and your family!

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

Hey Guys,

So sorry to hear about Aaron's mom. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Love,

Kyle & Sharo

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

We're thinking about you and your family. My Dad died while I was on my mission and in a way it was easier for me because I had such a clear view of the gospel. I'm so happy that you teach your kids well too. It's so important especially at times like this.

Hugs to everyone,
love, kerry

Jenn and Tyler said...

Angie I am so sorry to read about your mother in law. We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Sara K. said...

Angie and Family,
I can't imagine how hard this is for you. Your kind words were such a comfort to me during my loss this past few weeks. I hope that many words from others and your own strength can help guide you through this painful time. I pray for your family and especially for Aaron. -S