Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Family Picture

Now that it is summer and I don't have a schedule to follow, I have been browsing blog pages looking for old friends. I look for names that I think I recognize and look at their blog. As I scroll through the blog I realize that we moms don't post very many pictures of ourselves. So, if any old friends are looking around like I do, trying to recognize faces, here is one of our family.

8 comments:

Mandee said...

You are right, I hardly have any of me and the kids and definately none of just me and Dallan. Good idea by you!

Suebee said...

Your family is so beautiful. I am glad to find you. It is so great to catch up on people with their blogs.

Teri said...

You are right Angie, No pics of the mom's, and when there are pics they are usually bad, like when you just get done cleaning barf...click..oh great there is one. Or poo...click..yea that is a good one. Or just pushed something the size of a water melon out a hole the size of a lemon...click, click, click.....classic!

Kim and Justin said...

You guys have a blog too! I'm happy I found you. What a cute family, I love the pic!

Sara K. said...

Always thinking, Ang, always thinking! :) -S

The English's said...

Cute new Background!

Valerie said...

Hi, Angie! Of course I remember you!! I was just thinking about you the other day because I think I borrowed maternity shorts from you in Charleston. My twins were born in April, but it was hot enough that I was wearing shorts at least a month before they were born!! We're in Utah now, and we still don't have many "shorts" days, and it's already June.

Thanks for posting your family picture. You and your husband haven't changed! =) But your kids! Your kids and your family are so much bigger! We'll be like you - four boys and one girl. Sounds like the recipe for a party!

Mama Yo said...

What a beautiful little family you have Angie! I'm glad you got your girl. Although I still think boys are easier than girls! Good to see you - now I'll always know what you're up to! This blog stuff is pretty fun!