Today Rowyn is nine months old. I can't believe it! She is such a wonderful addition to our family of boys. Aaron always wanted her to be a boy. We know boys and it would have made things just a little easier. He always tells me that she doesn't need clothes. She can just wear her brother's jeans and T-shirts. The other day she was asleep in his arms and he said, "I am so glad that she is a girl." The poor man. She already has him wrapped around her tiniest finger and it is pretty tiny. He is doomed! At her check up she weighed in at 16 lbs. and 13 ozs and a total of 27.5 inches long. That puts her at the 25% for weight and 50% for height. People always call her petite. I hear she is the same size as her cousin Carver (josh and tyra's boy) who is about 4 months younger. Aaron's mom passed away this past week. Before she left us, she gave Rowyn this baby doll. Every little girl needs a baby. This is one we will cherish.
Crawling and pushing a car. I think we need a few more girl toys in our house.
She is pulling herself up to standing. Just following in her brother's footsteps. All the boys walked at 10 months. I think Rowyn is on her way there. She might be a little behind, but I think she will walk before she is one.
She is always happy and will smile at anyone. All of the old people at the stores love to stop and talk to her because she will smile at them. People at church ask me if she ever cries because they have never heard her. She only cries at 3 things. 1. when she is really, really hungry. 2. When she is tired. 3. When she falls and hits her head, and she does that a lot these days.
Cameron took the last two pictures. He was playing with her on Sunday while we were all trying to get ready.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






6 comments:
I think that every dad needs alittle girl. Kambryn is already so spoiled from Kyle. He even told me that it would be okay if our next one was a girl too...which before we had Kambryn he said he only wanted one girl! Funny how dads melt with their little princesses!
Cute! I love your heading Picture! You have a sweet family.
Rowyn is so adorable. I remember before I knew what Mady was, I had hoped it would be a boy. I am so glad it was a girl. There is something about a Daddy-Daughter relationship. It has definitely made me a softie.
I can't wait for Carver and Rowyn to meet. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.
Love and miss you all.
Josh
Rylie holds her hands like that in the second to last pic. How cute! can't wait to meet her!!
I LOVE the new picture! And I love all these cute smilee pictures of your darling girl! Thanks for sharing! -S
She is such a cutie! I LOVE the one with the flower headband. Beautiful girl!
Post a Comment