So last Wednesday we got water in our basement again. We had a really bad storm roll through here. The tornado that hit the boy scout camp came from the storm that hit us. We did not have a tornado touch down near us, but we got pounded by the rain. Our basement is now empty and EVERYTHING is upstairs. Aaron and I had to move our room upstairs and Cameron and Noah are now sharing again. It has been a pretty rough week. We probably will not get our basement back until this weekend.
To brighten things up around here, we decided to attend the opening ceremonies for the NCAA baseball world series. Omaha has hosted this event for the past 69 years. Our friends live close enough to walk, traffic is a total mess, so we loaded up the strollers and took off. They had a "fan experience" thing going on where you could throw balls, hit balls, or other fun things. Then we went into the stadium and waited for the fireworks. The ceremony itself was boring but short. The fireworks were the real show. It was one of the best shows I have seen. Dallin was a little scared but got over it really quick. Rowyn, to my surprised, really liked them. The pictures are are our of order but you get the point. The best part, it was all free!
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






4 comments:
I am glad that you are safe...I have been worrying - with all of the news.
Looks like you had great fun! Very nice!!! -S
You use all the coupons in the same transaction, the total should be about $8 out of pocket, but with the $5 Gift Card it makes it about $3!
thanks tons for getting that newspaper for me. i can't believe how big the picture is...goofy, but definately a keeper. thanks again!
I miss seeing you and your cute little kids! The haircuts are cute! I loved the fireworks too, just for the CWS opening series-wow they did a good job!
Post a Comment