Monday, June 23, 2008

Cooling off

Aaron has been gone for about five days. He left Thursday to attend his mother's funeral. It has been a little rough around here with him gone. It makes me appreciate him so much more when he is not here to help out. Summer is finally coming to Omaha and with it comes humidity. We decided to wash the car and play in the water to pass the time and cool off. Lincoln and Dallin were showing off their new trick.
This is what their face would look like when they came out of the water.

We got this great tramp for Christmas. I couldn't find the sprinkler so we improvised. We took twisty ties and hooked the hose up to one of the support beams. The boys had a blast jumping around in the "rain". Look close. the hose is on the left.
Dallin having a fudge stick. I still can't figure out how he gets it all over his face.
Even Rowyn got to get in the fun. She loves that water and likes to splash. Her and I just sat in the water. She likes to pull herself up and stand. The pool was a little slippery but she figured it out.


2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Silly, silly, silly goodness! So nice to find such great ways to cool off. -S

Missy said...

So fun! I think my little boy has a crush on Rowyn...they were playing so cute during church last Sunday!