Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Calling Dr. Taff

Ahhh! Proof that all of our money for dental school is not going to waste. Aaron received his first free item as a dentist/dental student. He was so excited when he was telling his Grandpa about it on the phone. We didn't pay a single cent, not even for shipping! It was a box of 24 Vick's foaming hand sanitizer, cucumber mint scent. So exciting, I just had to share.

5 comments:

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

Angie that's funny! Glad to see his hard work paying off! That was a good idea with the hose too, you're so creative.

Your pictures of the flooding and the storms remind me of our days in Iowa. believe it or not there are days I do miss it. Enjoy your time there, you will have some great memories.

Sharo

Sara K. said...

Crazy! :) -S

The English's said...

I love Free Stuff and we love hand sanitizer inour house!

BEESTON said...

No way, I want some. Gotta love the free stuff.

Unknown said...

I hear you get lots of perks and free stuff being a dental student. With law school you totally get nothing!!! Lame!