Here is our basement drying out. Luckily we put all of the kids upstairs about 3 weeks before this happened.I turned this picture but it didn't come out that way.
This is what our upstairs looks like. A lot of our stuff is in the garage.
Lincoln and Dallin have the TV in their room now.
Yesterday we had another storm come rolling in. It did not give off much rain. We are suppose to get a big one tonight. We are praying that the ground will hold the water this time. If not, we are ready with the shop vac and no carpet down to get wet. I took these pictures from our back porch.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






3 comments:
Yikes! NO FUN!!! -S
Oh Angie, I am so sorry, this looks like such a pain and a mess. I hope with tonight's INSANE weather you don't get more water. Oh I hate basement floods. Good luck!
Ang
I have not been able to check out your blog lately - wow you guys have lots going on. I will pray for the water leaks to stop and no more rain. Water damage is NOT fun! Thanks for all your kind and thoughtful comments!
Hugs
April
p.s. I just got a bike too - the last one in the family myself...
Post a Comment