Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What I do in my spare time, when I have spare time

When I do have spare time, I like to keep my hands busy. I have a good talent of copying ideas. I don't come up with my own ideas often, so this talent comes in handy. I just like to make things. I really love to crochet but don't always have the time. Blankets and things can take a long time but I can't watch TV anymore without something to work on. Right now I am working on a blanket for a friend who is having a baby. I decided that I needed to take pictures of the things that I make because I most often give them away, especially the crochet stuff. Here are a few pictures of the things I have finished lately.

My best friend made me a bag that looked like this for my birthday. It takes a couple of the charm packs of pre-cut fabric. It was really easy to figure out. I made this one extra big.

I love the fall colors.
I saw this advent calendar online and thought it was really cute. It is a pizza pan with vinyl lettering on it. I love that I have a machine to do all the fun ideas out there.
We needed a marker and I thought this Santa would do the trick. The kids have really enjoyed it. The little boys ask almost every day when Santa is coming. They also like to move him.
This is a scarf I crocheted. Sometimes I am not sure how a pattern is going to turn out until I am almost done with it. I do like how this one looks. It is suppose to look like it has strawberries on it. Next time I am going to try in in red.

4 comments:

Camille English said...

I Love that scarf!

Whitney said...

beautiful Angie!!!

they look like strawberries, skulls or jack-o-lanterns. hehe

jody said...

angie you are so talented. I love that bag you made. Love the fabric.

Patricia said...

I've noticed your handwork in the background of photos on this blog. You are very talented. How lucky the recipients of your gifts are.