Christmas Eve didn't just bring Santa but also a blizzard! Between Christmas Eve, through Christmas and on to Saturday we were suppose to get 12 inches of snow and 40 mph winds. I took these pictures about 9:00 pm after the kids went to bed.We thought we would be smart and park Aaron's car in the driveway to stop the massive pile of snow that the wind pushes there.
The snow along the fence is from the storm that we had last week.
I guess our attempt to stop the big snow pile up did not work too well. We just ended up having to dig the car out.
I think those are bunny tracks along the side of the car.
We couldn't even open our front door. That is as far as I could get it open. Good thing our back door walks out to our deck.
This is the pile of snow that is all the way down my drive way. It is about 4 feet tall. I am really bad at backing out without the pile of snow on the side. I always end up driving over the grass now I have a really hard time not backing into the wall of snow.
I couldn't even get to my mail box.
This is all the snow from the street.
Here is my really long driveway that I have a hard time getting out of. It is pretty tight now. Not much room for error on either side.
My Dad wanted to see the pictures because they were complaining about 3 inches. I sure am grateful for neighbors that have snow plowers and let us use them. We really need to invest.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
After being in SD for this storm, I have come to the conclusion: I am snowed out. How 'bout you?
This was us last year. The snow just kept coming and coming. I am sure your kids love it mine did. I am glad we haven't had so much this year. Hopefully it will slow down for you as well.
Post a Comment