I can't believe my No-haha is 10!! It was just yesterday that I was in denial that I was in labor on Christmas Eve. You were born early Christmas morning. What a great gift! You are such a sweet boy. Always willing to share with your brothers even when they are being mean. You love your sister and are so sweet with her. You love Calvin and Hobbes. I think you have read all of the books about 3 times over. You like to do magic tricks. You still have a great imagination. You love to perform and are willing to try new things. You love everything about Christmas and cant wait for your birthday each year because you share it with Jesus. You are the first to say thank you and tell me what a great job I am doing, even when things don't always work out they way you want them too. I was asked to make a cake for his actual birthday this year. He usually gets a cake when he has a party but never on the actual day. He wanted a Santa cake this year. I think it turned out pretty good. I should have taken the picture as soon as we put the whipped cream on for the beard. Oh well, you still loved it. You are easy to please. Love you big boy!!
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment