Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ladybugs, Superheros and Legos

These are just some pictures of the kids. We were playing around the other night and they wanted us to take their pictures.
Here is the Big D with his legos. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of him with a lego in front of his face like this. The boys just likes to have pictures of his legos.


The Pres. posing in his superhero cape. He had all the poses planned out. I would take one and he would say, "One more like this." People sometime ask why have kids? We did it for pure entertainment.


And last, the cheesy, princess, ladybug. What a girl she is turning into. She wants to wear a dress every day. She will change if I don't put a dress on her. Thankfully she will let me put pants on her so she will not freeze. One of the grandmas at our church got this little outfit for her. She LOVES it!!! You probably can not tell by the looks on her face. Like I said, Pure Entertainment!

1 comments:

Sara K. said...

So fun! My students can also be entertaining like that! I can't imagine how funny they are at home!