This year we only had to make one derby car. Cameron is too old now. Luckily Aaron had the week off before the race. He and Noah spent the whole week getting the car ready. Ok, really Aaron did the majority of the work. He had a really bad experience as a kid with his pinewood derby and doesn't want that for the boys. Noah picked out what kind of car he wanted and Aaron went to work. Noah helped with the wheels. I told Aaron that one day the boys are actually going to have to make a car by themselves. We will see if that really happens.
Here we are anxiously waiting and waiting and waiting for the race to start. I don't know what the problem was but we waited 45 minutes. The boys did great and were really excited when it actually started.
Noah's car is the white Speed Racer Mach 5. Aaron did an amazing job with the car.
The car, Noah's pose and some of his friends. Noah got 16th out of 40 cars. I think we did pretty well.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






4 comments:
Nice work Aaron..I mean Noah. That's a sweet car.
Pretty good indeed!!
that was a pretty cool car, it is too bad they don't have prizes for most original and all that cool stuff, Not that any of my boys would have won anything, it would just be fun.
Looks like fun! -S
Post a Comment