Sunday, April 26, 2009

Soccer, diapers and super capes!

Here are some pictures that I have been meaning to post. I just have not had the time.


These are from last Sunday. I really love this dress of Rowyn's. The colors and dots and swirls, Just love it! Lincoln and Dallin are always so hansom once they are dressed for church.


Rowyn got herself stuck in the trampoline. She can get up but she can't get off. I found her crying with her hair all static-ie. Just had to take a picture.
Rowyn playing with my shoes.

I got out of the shower the other morning and she was sitting on the floor with her baby, the wipes and the diapers. She told me that she baby needed a diaper. She sat down and opened up the diaper and proceeded to put the diaper on her baby. She is such a girl.

We had Super Saturday (a day of crafting) at the church. I made these capes for the little boys. They loved them so much. They asked if they could wear them to church today. They are reversible and Lincoln has an "L" on his.
Lincoln is playing soccer this spring. He is having a ball! He loves getting ready and going to his games. He will bug me, I mean really bug me, all day long about when his game starts. The fields are so close to our house, we all just ride our bikes.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Lincoln!! What a soccer stud! And rowyn is a total girl. How cute!

Camille English said...

Cute I need to learn how to make capes. I can't belive you have an 11 year old. I remember when Cameron was born and Aaron asked my mom if it's bad to kiss your kids too much. He's a good Daddy.

Teri said...

I love, love, love her hair with all the static...you should try and do that for church....awesome!