I remember when I brought Rowyn home from the hospital and Noah realized she was really a girl. He said, "When she grows up, we are doomed." That is coming true more and more as she grows up. She is very different from the boys and she is only 18 months old.
She talks about 75% more then the boys did at this age. She has a very long list of words (I have stopped counting) and has started talking in two or three word sentences. I can hold a small conversation with her. She even tells us "thank you" when we hold the door open for her.
Here you go.
Get up
More drink
socks off
thank you, Mom
I drink
eat more
want bink
more strawberries
blueberries
I want cheese
No nite nite
Her favorite sentence and she uses it all day long is, "I don't want too." I ask her to put her shoes away, "I don't want too". People at church try and pick her up and she says, "I don't want too." It is really cute. I ask her if she wants to get dressed, "no, I don't want too."
She is such a girl. She loves her baby dolls and pretty things. If I have a clip in my hair, she asks for one, "my hair". If I have a bracelet on, she wants one too. She loves to put lotion on her hands and then rub it on her cheeks and then my cheeks. She insists on bringing her doll and stroller places. Below is her walking her doll out of the WIC office.Potty training is a whole new adventure. She will tell me when she has pooped or about to. If I don't change her soon enough, she will bring me a diaper AND wipes. The other day she was telling me that she had to poop,(she will point to her butt and say butt and poo poo) so I asked if she wanted to sit on the toilet. She said yes and ran to the bathroom. We sat there and I tried to talk to her about pooping in the toilet. She replied with, "poo poo stuck" and "I don't want to poo poo." I am going to really try training her when the boys are done with school.
This is what happens when the brothers leave their plates on the table.
And finally, she LOVES, LOVES, LOVES, Dora. I don't even know if she has watched it but she loves her. She has Dora shoes, and Dora jammies, and eats the yogurt with Dora on it. She is Dora crazy.
Stats:
Weight: 23 lbs. 25% (50% is average)
Height: 31.5 45%
She is petite.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






3 comments:
Rylie LOVES Dora too. We have videos, cds, doll and some clothes.
Too cute!
So cute!!! I love those little piggies!!! :) -S
Girls are the best!! Okay boys are great too! With all those older brothers I think she will be the one that is doomed!
Post a Comment