Saturday, March 28, 2009

It is finally over

My sister, Whitney, has finished chemo!!! She now has 6 weeks of radiation. I think 6 weeks will go a heck of a lot faster then 6 months. We should hear in a few days the results of her scan. At least through cancer, she got to live out one of her dreams of getting a tattoo. She now has three dots for her radiation therapy. Check our her blog. I think this picture says it all. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. I know, and she knows, that prayers are answered.

5 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

That is such great news. God is a great God of details. Thanks for sharing this Ang!!

Sara K. said...

What a blessing! -S

Brenda said...

That is the best news. I am really happy for her and your family.

Anonymous said...

A good friend of mine just was diagnosed in Dec. with breast cancer. She had a double masectomy and has started her journey of chemo with a follow up of radiation. It's inspiring and fills you with hope and joy to see others success. Thanks for sharing! -Robin

Bonnie said...

I am so happy! What great news for you and your family.