So on the Mondays that I am lazy and don't plan a FHE lesson, we read our scriptures and then do a fun activity. Tonight we went outside and did the mento-diet soda geyser. The boys thought it was soo cool. They were laughing and playing together. AHHHH. It brings warmth to my heart when I see my boys getting along. Rowyn, on the other hand, did not like the geyser. She started to cry a little. I found this contraption at the store that allows you to fill a tube with the mentos and then pull out the pin that is holding them up. It worked great and it was tons of fun.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
I need one of those, where did you get it?
That looks like so much fun! You will have to fill me in on how you make it work. The kids look so cute in their Sunday clothes, and I love Rowyn's static-y hair! (Lexie's would do that at stores with clothing racks when she ran in and out, it made her hair stand out crazy!)
Post a Comment