Thursday, August 26, 2010

I did it to myself

The three little ones got into some trouble last night. They wanted to ride their bikes, and while I was in the garage working I realized how quite it was out front. Never a good sign. They were no where to be found. We live on a cul-de-sac and they can ride down to the end of the street and back. I walked down and didn't see the boys but saw the little missy riding her scooter down the MIDDLE of the street heading for the school. Needless to say, they got in trouble and where in bed by 7:30. It had been a long day, and I was tired of dealing with things.

Now we moms know that if we put our kids to bed sooner then they get up sooner but we some times don't think rationally when it is the end of the day and are tired of dealing with kids, and fights, and "I want this" or "I want that" and all that crap or I mean stuff. Here is a picture of what I hear and found at 6:30 AM! I did it to myself.

0 comments: