Monday, September 27, 2010

Cross Country

I'm finally back. It has been pretty crazy around here. Lots going on.

C decided to go out for cross country this year. I was really surprised because I am not a runner. He went to the first practice and stuck to it. He seems to really like it. Cross country is not a good spectator sport. You watch them run by and the wait for them to come back around.

Here they go far on the 2 mile course.

Here them come back down the hill.
There's my big guy. He usually comes in at the middle of the pack but we don't care. As long as he is having fun and improving. I am just glad that he went out for a sport and stuck to it.

2 comments:

Teri said...

goooo cameron!!!! Run like the wind!

Suzi said...

That is awesome!