With my sewing machine dead and not being able to get a new one in the near future, I need a new project. I can't just sit and do nothing anymore, especially when I am watching a show. I found this filet crochet project years ago. My best friend loves dragons so it will be her late, very late birthday gift. Don't worry, she already knows.
Here is my progress so far. It actually goes pretty fast but it is going to be very large. Hopefully I will post the end result soon. If you are wondering why only part is highlighted, Aaron asked also, it helps me to know where I stopped. I highlight the rows as I finish them. Wish me luck.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






4 comments:
Holy cow, that looks intricate! I can't wait to see the finished project.
What a bummer about your sewing machine! Is it unfixable? What a bummer. Your new project looks really cool!
Cool. we just saw How to Train Your Dragon last night - it was a huge hit in our home! Random info I know. So what is this filet cross stitch? do you frame it? I am not very artsy craftsy so it is unfamiliar to me! Hope life in Larame is going well. Everytime I think of you living there I get very homesick for Laramie...
I mean crochet? Not cross stitch... again not very crafty!
Post a Comment