A week before school started, our ward had a camp out up at the stake girl's camp. The tents and food were provided, we just had to bring the sleeping bags. It was our first time camping as a family. We have not had the means nor the opportunity to go before then. The boys and even Rowyn had a great time. It was nice for me because I didn't have to cook dinner or breakfast.This picture is blurry but you can't keep him still long enough to get a clear picture. I had to post it because of the look of joy on his face.
Rowyn with him pink and white marshmallows.
There was no fire at the time to roast these so we have to make do.
Dallin ringing the dinner bell.
There were about 4 other little girls up there who were probably around 6. Rowyn followed them around and came back with a walking stick.
Noah loving his little sister by the fire.
The little boys were into telling scary ghost stories around the fire. Dallin is telling a really scary one about a guy who had to go to the bathroom.
There was a very small pond at the camp with canoes and life jackets. The kids wanted to give it a try so we took a nice little stroll around the pond. I had to reach way back to my girl scout days to remember how to row. Cameron kept getting annoyed with me like I didn't know what I was doing.
We had a great time. Now we need to purchase our own tent and try it all on our own. Maybe we will get this one. The Olympic cottage. It even has 2 "spacious" rear closets.

Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
I want one of those tents! Our ward campout is scheduled for september.... I'm a warm weather camper , with no chances of rain. we won't be going. I'm glad you guys got to go though!
Wow... I may be able to handle this kind of camping. Looks like fun! Super cute kiddos you have there Ang!
Post a Comment