Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rowyn Update

Rowyn is really on the move now. She walks all of the time. She thinks she is funny and laughs most of the time. At our house we start them young on the caffeine. Just jokin! Rowyn likes to find empty cans and carry them around the house. I find them all over the place.
She really is a girl. She will find things around the house and put them on her neck. Belts are her favorite. She will put them around her head and walk around with a big smile on her face.

4 comments:

Missy said...

She is such a cutie!

IdahoGirls said...

A doll... love the outfit too!

Unknown said...

I haven't seen you forever! I can't believe that Rowyn is already walking! She is just adorable!! hope you are doing well!

Sara K. said...

What a champ! She looks like a power walker! -S