This is for you Teri. My friend Teri gave me this really cute hat for Rowyn last year. It has a coat to match. I pulled it out and tried it on. It fit perfect. She was so cute, I had to take her picture and of course, I couldn't take just one!
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






4 comments:
Too cute. Does this mean it is getting cold there if you are pulling out the hats? I hope not.
Great blog, I love all your first day of school pictures. Your boys are so gaupo.
You are so right, what a doll!!! I love the hat! Must be so fun to get to dress her every morning! She looks great in everything she tries on! -S
that is the cutest little girl in a way cute hat I have ever seen.
Who ever gave her that has GREAT taste!
Post a Comment