Saturday, September 27, 2008

My little miss turns one!

I can't believe that it has been one year since Rowyn was born. It feels like I just had her yesterday. She is my baby and is growing up too fast. I am finally seeing the differences between boys and girls. Rowyn is becoming a girl. She always has a baby now so I got her a stroller with the money from her grandparents. She loves to push her baby around and hug it and give it loves.

Opening presents with a one year old is always fun. She was only interested in the first present she opened. I had to drag her back and stick the presents in front of her. She pulled the dresses out of the bag and didn't even look at them. That will change as she gets older.
She really liked this tea set. I missed the picture, but she climbed on top of it and just sat there.
This was the first thing she pulled out of the bag and only wanted to play with it. It was a toy phone that sings and goes through he alphabet.

I have always wanted to make a ladybug cake. It turned out pretty cute.
Rowyn didn't know what to think when we started singing to her. She kept looking around at everyone. She pulled off one of the eyes and started eating it before the song was even done.
She really liked the cake or should I say the frosting.
Happy Birthday baby girl!!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

happy birthday lil girl!! Too cute, ang!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROWYN!! I was still expecting to see pictures of her all strapped in her carseat taking a bottle and looking so little while we worked out. But she is all grown up now! what a cute girl!

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

Time goes way too fast. I love your cake.
Sharon

Jen said...

I can't believe she just had her first birthday. Time flies when you are having fun, that is for sure!
Having a girl is a blast. Wait until she starts rubbing anything that resembles lip gloss on her lips. Isha does it with crayons all the time. It cracks me up!

BTW... I love your new do!

jody said...

Happy Birthday to Rowyn.
love the ladybug cake
love your new do - you can totally pull it off.

Sara K. said...

So cute! She is such a doll and I love that cake!!! -S