Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Look what we can FINALLY do

Don't get me wrong. I love my boys. In fact, I am glad that I have 4 boys and not 4 girls, But I have been waiting 11 years to be able to do this.
FINALLY! little pigtails! I am so excited.


From the front we look pretty much the same and back pigtails don't work to well with naps and car rides, but now we know that we CAN do it. We can finally get some use out of the 25 pairs of barrettes that I have made her. I made the ones she is wearing.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Her hair looks really cute. Keep up the great job.
Love you
Aunt Rochelle

Sara K. said...

So cute! And what great barrettes! Yay mom! -S

jody said...

so jealous of the pigtails. can't wait until Amelia's hair is long enough.
I'd love to see you again while you're in town.

Mandee said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable!