Friday, September 26, 2008

The winds of change (part 2)

Now that it is officially fall, I decided that it was time to change my hair also. I am not sure a conservative mother of 5 can pull this off but I really think it is cute. Even the young women in my ward thought it looked good. I wanted to wait and surprise my family when I see them in 2 weeks, but I just couldn't. Self portraits, taken by yourself, don't always turn out so good.


Before

After

This one has better lighting and you can see the blond better.

8 comments:

Whitney said...

wow hot mama, looks great!

Camille English said...

Cute I really like it!

becca said...

looks way cute, angie!
makes me want to change my hair too.

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

Hot!

Unknown said...

You are just plain Hot! (not just for a mom, but just hot period! and you can totally pull it off!) I love the color!!

IdahoGirls said...

Looks great. I like it a lot.

Hugs

A

Edwards trio said...

Foxy mother of five!

Sara K. said...

Super sassy! My mom, a constant reader of all my friend's blogs, thought it was super cute, too! -S