Since we don't do much around our house that is picture worthy, I thought that I would do a post for each kid and give you a look at their personalities. Some of the pictures are old but they will give you a good look at how funny Lincoln can be. This picture was taken back in Boise. If you look close, you can see the kernel of corn that he stuck up his nose.This was also in Boise. Aaron and I were both busy doing things around the house. I noticed that Lincoln had a bagel on a stick. I asked Aaron if he gave it to him and he said no. I can only guess that Lincoln got the bagel and stuck it on a stick so he could carry it around and eat it at his leisure.
Lincoln has a favorite blanket and baby doll. He use to carry them everywhere he went. He would not go to sleep without them and sometimes would take the baby with us when we went out. If he was tired, he take his blanket and stick the hand of the baby in his ear. I have no idea way, but it made him feel good.
Lincoln loves the movie Madagascar. He could watch it two or three times a day if I would let him. I think he did watch it that much on our drive out here. He would not call a zebra, a zebra or a lion, a lion. A zebra was called Marty. A lion was called Alex. A hippo was Gloria and a giraffe was Melman. We got him these stuffed animals for his 3rd birthday. He carried them everywhere. If one got lost he was ask me, "Where did Melman go?"
This is Lincoln today. He found these goggles after we got here and would ask to wear them almost everyday. They would not always be on his eyes but up on his forehead. That is a small glimpse at our Lincoln. He keeps us laughing. When his hair gets long, we call him Fluff because his hair gets fluffy. Who could not love that face!
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






4 comments:
What a cutie! Looks like he has a great sense of humor too! :) I love that! I also love this special feature on your blog! A focus on each of the boys, how clever! :) -S
ya gotta love lincoln! that boy is just too cute!
We miss his nick name: Stinkin' McCrackin. If you ever want to get rid of him, you can ship him over to us.
Josh
Oh man, Lincoln is just adorable! I miss that cute kid. (I just figured out how to post, haha) Luv Ant NAT
Post a Comment