Sorry for the lag in posting. We have been on the move. We packed the moving van in Pocatello on the 19th of June. Here are a few pictures of the boys "helping". I don't know how much help they were, but they sure did have fun playing on the loading ramp. Being an engineer, Aaron packed all of the boxes by himself. He wanted them in there just right.


Once we made it to Council Bluffs, Josh, Tyra and Maddy were there to help us move in. Josh was a HUGH help since I (being 6 months pregnant) was no help. We used moving plastic wrap to protect some of our stuff and the kids had a blast playing with it. They all had to have their warrior outfits, Maddy was a princess though. Now that we are here, we are just trying to get everything done. There are some improvements that we are doing and lots of little things that are bugging Aaron, things that are not done to his standard. I will post some more latter.


Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
I want a copy of those pictures to send to Madyson. She will love to see them.
Josh
Very fun! Glad to hear that the move was a success! -S
Post a Comment