Friday, July 27, 2007

Dallin asleep

Dallin has always been a stinker when it comes to going to bed, whether it be for a nap or nighttime. Here at our new house we have all four boys sleeping in one huge room. If Dallin is not tired, he will just play around and keep the other boys up. If he is in a good mood and not crying at me, I will sometimes not put him down for a nap in the hopes that he will go right to sleep at night. Last weekend, I was reading Harry Potter and looked over at Dallin, who is usually close by. This is what I found. He had some how fallen asleep while leaning on the chair. I just had to take pictures. Notice his feet are not on the floor, but on the chair. I don't know how he did it or how he stayed asleep, but I guess he was tired enough.









3 comments:

Sara K. said...

Wow! That doesn't look very comfy! Definitely not as cozy as a nice bed! But he is definitely making it work!!! :) -S

PS-I haven't had a chance to say congratulations about your new little bug (well...soon to be). When is your due date? I heard the news from April after the thing for T! So exciting!!! :)

PPS-I LOVE that you knew exactly where we were last night! Megan says the same thing sometimes! :)

PPPS-What did you think of Harry Potter? I am re-reading it just to get all of the fine points!

Angie said...

This is were I get confused. Do I answer your questions on my blog or yours. I am due Oct. 6 and it is a girl. I really liked Harry Potter. I think she answered all of our questions. I did reread that last few chapters. Aaron is reading it right now. I was sas to see some of the people die. I was also surprised at on of the names of Harry's kids. It will be interesting how they do the movie. I also liked the end when she never had Harry actualy kill anyone. What are your thought?

Whitney said...

wow, now that's talent! lol
do you have any names picked out?