As promised, here are the pictures of our backyard. Some of the pictures were an after thought, so you will just have to use your imagination. This pile use to be all along the fence that Aaron is facing. I was about 8 feet tall and completely covered the clothesline pole. We didn't even know it was there until we uncovered it.
Here are the before pictures that I took before we took the rest of it out. The whole back fence was covered with overgrown trees and wild grapevine. The vines were everywhere. They reminded me of overgrown ivy.
This is a picture from our back deck. The first pictures in the post (the one with Aaron in it) are behind the garage.
And here are the after. The pictures start behind the garage and run along the fence line.
This pile use to be at the side of our garage. I would always brush it with the van.






1 comments:
Wow! It looks really spectacular! Nice work! :) -S
Post a Comment