Sorry it has taken so long to post again. I couldn't log on for the longest time. Anyways, Dallin had his second birthday on May 13th. We just did a small family party. He really likes puppies, so we had a dog party. We had puppy ears and dog tags.

I didn't want to make a big cake and have tons of it left over. I made little puppy dishes. I took strawberry shortcakes and frosted them and added coco puffs to make them look like dog bowls. The kids thought they were fun and eat them without their hands.
We played pin the dog tag on the puppy and find the bone. Dallin had lots of fun. he thought looking for the bones was pretty funny.

While he was opening his presents, Dallin would take the paper that he had torn off and put it in a nice little pile next to him. He was thrilled with ever thing that he got. He got some cars from the movie Cars, a little people pirate ship and two sets to go with the ship.
I didn't want to make a big cake and have tons of it left over. I made little puppy dishes. I took strawberry shortcakes and frosted them and added coco puffs to make them look like dog bowls. The kids thought they were fun and eat them without their hands.






4 comments:
that's just too cute, Ang!!! I love the dog bowls. Hopw the move goes well and thanks for everythign!
What great ideas! We haven't had a real party for Matthew yet. I'm still milking his innocence. But one of these days, he'll realize what's going on in the big big world, and we'll have to give in. It looks like you guys had a great time! I'll have to email you for ideas. :)
What cool ideas! How cute! Glad to get an update. When Aaron finishes dental school, you can come live near us. We'll send our kids over to your house on their birthdays.
What a great idea, Ang! I love it! You are SO clever! And it looks like the kids had a great time! -S
Post a Comment