Wow, my little Lincoln is now officially a kindergartner. He is sooo excited. Here is his at his preschool graduation. All day long he was telling anyone who would listen that he is now in kindergarten. I can't believe that he will be going to kindergarten. I remember when he was just born. Time really does go by fast.I don't think he was impressed with the songs they were singing. The only one he really sang and danced too was Tooty Ta.
This was his favorite helper in his classroom, Mrs. Kieckhafer. He would talk about her every day and remember things to tell her when he got to school.This is his teacher. Lincoln is very loving. He is always giving hugs and kisses and wanting to hold my hand. Can you tell how loving he is by this picture?
Way to go big guy! You will do great in kindergarten .
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






4 comments:
At first glance, I thought Frank looked like one of the Bloopers (squids) from Super Mario Bros. Congratulations!
So cute. He'll have a good time in kindergarden..I love his crossed arms during the song. Funny
Who doesn’t love Tooty Ta. That is a family favorite at our house. Time really does go to fast our youngest will be in third grade next year it just doesn’t seem possible.
SO great! :) -S
Post a Comment