I have decided to cancel my facebook page. I have enjoyed catching up with old friends and seeing what my siblings are doing but I just don't see it as safe any more. I have had too many friends have their facebook accounts hacked into. I don't know how it happens, but some freak out there gets into their facebook account and starts send out inappropriate messages. Anyways, just thought I should let you know. Most of my "friends" on facebook don't even read my blog, but for those who do, I wanted to let you kow.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






4 comments:
We will miss you on facebook, but I will keep up with you by reading the blog. I love seeing all the fun stuff you are up to and the crazy things that the kids are doing!
I hear you on the facebook thing. I am not such a big fan. I will keep reading your blog.
I've been thinking about it too..how do you even cancel your facebook page.
I didn't know that there was suck hacking going on. I only check my facebook every once in awhile. You will be missed...but of course I will still be reading the blog! -S
Post a Comment