Friday, May 1, 2009

Cameron's thoughts on fashion

Cameron needed new shorts so I went out and found some cheap ones. One pair was black. He is now at the age where he cares some about what he wears. I know that he doesn't like shirts with collars (I only make him wear one when he needs to dress nice), so I have started asking him "will you wear it?" Here is how our conversation went...

Mom: Will you wear the black shorts?

Cameron: No, they are black. Why would anyone make black shorts? Don't they understand the laws of science?

6 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute!!!

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

I could sure use some common sense that includes the laws of science in my household. Brittney my fashion queen has no problem wearing flip flops to school in the snow,as long as they go with her outfit.

IdahoGirls said...

You know in all my years of study in the field of Biology - I don't recall there being laws of fashion. Must be some pretty cutting edge theories I am unaware of - gotta give him points for creativity though!!!

Teri said...

Yea, Angie, didn't you listen that day in science class when they stacked all the laws of physics against black...Lucky for me my good friend gave me the notes from math class when they figured pink was bad too....sheesh!

Sara K. said...

Hee hee hee!

Jenn and Tyler said...

LOL!!! what??????????