Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dedicated to my sister

This is for all the women out there, like my sister, fighting cancer. Thanks April for posting the words on your blog. I know that cancer has touched us all in one form or another. My sister is living proof that prayers are heard and answered. She has just finished chemo and radiation. She will have another scan in the next few weeks. Her last scan saw no turmors. I know this one will show the same.

2 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

Yeah you got it to post! I could not for some reason! I am sure it is operator error. I am glad you found it. Jen would have loved Whitney's story. I will pray for her and that the results show no more cancer still! Thanks for posting this.

Hugs to you all,

April

Whitney said...

Love you Ang
Cant wait to see you