Monday, March 9, 2009

Pirates, the musical!

Our school does a musical for the older grades each year. The 3rd grade was getting ready to put on Pirates, the musical. They have a few speaking parts. Noah tried out this year for prisoner #4 and he got it! He was soooo excited. There were extra practices after school and a list of songs to sing. He also had four lines to learn. He would walk around the house singing all of the songs and saying all of the lines. It was like he was the understudy for all of the parts. The big night was last Thursday. The 3rd grade did a fabulous job. Noah was back stage for most of the play but he was fantastic when it was his turn.
The pirate ship on the stage.

The lights were turned down low when the prisoners came out. My camera doesn't like it when there is not much light.

The whole cast.
Noah, the very dirty prisoner #4!
The rest of the prisoners. Great job Noah!! We are proud of you.

6 comments:

Camille English said...

How cute! What a cute prisoner #4.

TheTaffs said...

Way to go Noah! I can't believe how grown up he looks! For a minute I thought it was Cameron!

Edwards trio said...

That's so cute! Good job Noah.

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

I thought it was cameron too. I guess I haven't ever seen him in glasses. Very cute. Looks like a great school.

Unknown said...

That is awesome! Good job Cameron! I love his costume!! What a stud!

Sara K. said...

So fun! Makes me thing of a Pirates musical that we (well not me, but I was watching every performance) did in high school! -S