Today we had a fun little activity where Aaron got to show me how to cut a prep or in other words, fill a cavity. It was pretty fun to have him show me what to do and learn exactly what happens when you get a cavity filled. It was fun to finally get to use the drill and not just hear it. I don't think I could be a dentist. I am not a perfectionist and it is tedious work. I also couldn't deal with the smell from the drill. It smelled like something was burning. All of the pictures where taken by the kids. I though it was fun to see it from their perspective. I also included some pictures of the dental clinic. It is a massive room with about 130-150 dental chairs. It is a sight to see when it is full of people.

Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






9 comments:
Are you sure this isn't your calling? You look like a natural!
Looks like you did pretty well at being a dentist for a day. I have to agree with you on that stupid drill. I hate the smell of it to.
Drs. Taff and Taff! Sounds pretty good to me! I love the pictures and I love that you got to go in and see how its done! Very fun! and your photgs - quite nice work on their parts! -S
You're looking pretty compitent with the stone model, I think you were well prepared to advance to a real patient.I'm surprised you didn't practice a filling on Dallin or Lincoln. That's real hands on experience.
Come on, you can go to Dental school and care for 5 young kids. You look so cute in that lab coat, don't let Aaron have all the fun.
Some of those pictures could be the scene of one of my nightmares....a hundred dentists in one room!!
so I have this pain in my lower molar....any advice??jk
the pic of the dental clinic kinda freaked me out. there's something unnerving about a huge room full of dental chairs....NIGHTMARES!!
Post a Comment