Disclaimer: this is my first attempt at Photoscape. It makes it really easy to make collages and add lots of pictures. Next time I need to increase the quality.
Christmas morning was so fun. There wasn't much to open because the kids got a WII this year. They were sooo excited. I kept telling them that I would not get them a WII because they didn't need it. I got them good! I told Aaron the night before that I was a little nervous because I thought they might be dissapointed. I was mostly worried about Lincoln and Dallin. He was shocked and said, "are you kidding me!?" Well, my concerns were short lived because every one of them were surprised and happy.
Rowyn did get her own presents. She mostly got babys because she loves them. She was really mad when the baby was stuck to the box and we couldn't get it our fast enough. My friend got her a baby alive. The baby talks and laughs. At first it scared her. She didn't want anything to do with it. Now it is one of her favorites.




Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






5 comments:
I love the photo arrangements. A WII, your boys will love that. Alex's Grandma got one so he got to try it out. I had a hard time getting him away to go home.
did you get mariokart? if you hook it to the internet we can play together! have fun!
Good job, the picture arrangements are so cute! Prepare for addiction! My boys are consumed by the Wii..if I let them that's all that they'd do all day and night.
I love this post!!!! It is so super cute!!!! the pictures are darling. The post style is super cute! Looks like a great Christmas!!! -s
those pics are cute, you need to show me how to do that...I am so impared when it comes to those things..it is a good thing I have friends that are creative.
Post a Comment